Mitsubishi 2023 TENSEI 1K Pro Blue Wood Shaft
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The mid-launching, mid-spinning TENSEI™ 1K Pro Blue – built on the lessons learned from CK Blue and AV Blue – is the next step forward in our lineage of TENSEI Blue products.
TENSEI™ 1K Pro Blue incorporates super-premium 1K Carbon Fiber into the shaft’s material composition and uses our proprietary Xlink Tech™ Resin System to strengthen the shaft while improving feel. Built with a firmer handle section than its 1K Pro siblings, the new blue creates stability and feel in the butt section. This firm feeling in the hands enables more activity in the tip section to help the golfer increase ball speed. Everything to do with TENSEI 1K Pro Blue is designed to enhance the stiffness profile of the shaft to control curvature during the swing to improve club head speed.
Key Technology Features:
- Super premium 1K Carbon Fiber for stability during swing
- Xlink Tech Resin System – multi-phase resin, higher strength, lower weight
- MR70 – tensile strength of over 1000 psi
- High modulus 46t bias plies for lower torque
- Low resin content prepreg for lighter weight and improved feel
- Boron in the tip section – high stiffness for stability and high compression strength for durability
- In totality, the enhanced stiffness profile controls curvature of the shaft during the swing to maximize head speed