Fujikura Sakura Graphite Hybrid/Iron Shaft
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Fujikura Sakura line returns for golfers looking for a lightweight design that provides a smooth feel. Sakura was created for golfers that need more carry distance through increased launch and spin characteristics through its softened mid and tip sections. The all-new Sakura line can be custom fit throughout the bag with the Sakura 40 wood shafts and the one-length blank, Sakura 40 hybrid/iron shaft.
- Created for golfers that need more carry distance and desire a softer feel.
- Designed with a softened mid and tip section to optimize the launch and spin characteristics needed for increased distance.
- Manufactured using Maximum Carbon Fiber Content, providing greater stability, distance and feel.
- Features a Phantium Finish, a light weight and proprietary paint technique that optimizes weight savings, allowing maximum material placement in lightweight, premium products.
- *NOTE: The Sakura Hybrid-Iron is a one-length blank shaft that can be used in both hybrid and iron builds