ZERO DISPERSION: A series of closely spaced variable width channels that are wider in the center and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
SWING WEIGHT BALANCING: While other putter manufacturers typically make a single head weight and cut the shaft to 33”, 34” and 35”, which causes huge variances in swing weights; Evnroll putters are milled to two different head weights. We then use different weight grips to dial-in a consistent swing weight for each length. The instant you pick up an Evnroll you'll feel what we are calling "Swing-Weight Balanced," a putter that glides effortlessly back and through.
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
• Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Stock Grip – Custom EVNROLL red pistol grip
• Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
• Balance – 35 degrees toe down
• Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip
• Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
On the course: Hit a 25-foot putt 1/2" off center and miss the Sweet Spot, and your ball will veer 6" to 8" off line and fall 12" to 18" short.
Every putter has a sweet Spot. Only Evnroll has a Sweet Face.
Due to increased demand, we are experiencing lengthened build times. We are currently working to a 5-7 business days build time plus shipping for each putter.