Aerotech GENER8 Graphite Iron Shaft
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Aerotech Gener8 graphite iron shafts are specifically designed for golfers looking for a high-performance graphite shaft which produces longer, higher and consistent ball flights.
Featuring a unique Seamless Filament Wound (SFW) Core Technology with a higher elastic composite micro-fiber outer veil, Gener8 graphite iron shafts delivers maximum distance without sacrificing control. The outer veil maintains the shafts uniformity and delivers consistency in all planes around the circumference of the shaft….setting it apart from other lightweight graphite iron shafts.
The Gener8 graphite iron shafts are available in four flexes – S (F4), R (F3), A (F2), and L (F1) with trim weights of 60g, 58g, 56g, and p53g respectively.
Design and Technology
- Lighter weights to enhance club head speed
- Optimal butt and tip stiffness profiles to promote higher launch conditions
- Unique micro-fiber outer veil delivers uniformity and shot consistency
- Maximum distance without sacrificing control
- Proprietary design, materials and manufacturing: Seamless Filament Wound (SFW) Core Technology with a higher elastic composite micro-fiber outer veil.
- Bending uniformity: Very consistent in all planes around the circumference of the shaft.